Apple to Release a New A1428 iPhone 5 Starting April 12th With AWS Support!

Apple to Release a New A1428 iPhone 5 Starting April 12th With AWS Support!

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
iProService.com - March 27, 2013 at 5:01pm
You will be able to identify the new iPhone 5 by the IMEI number, from a certain yet to be determined number forward will be the new ones. Like the original iPhone, the iPhone 5 has it's identifying number engraved on the back casing. I'm sure this website as well as ours (www.iProService.com) and others will post that number as soon as we can confirm it.
John - April 13, 2013 at 3:54pm
Now that the updated A1428 hardware version has been released, does anyone know how to identify it?
John - April 16, 2013 at 11:11pm
John - March 27, 2013 at 2:34pm
How can someone tell from any markings on the phone what version of this phone they have? (new or old hardware version)
Rockne1865 - March 27, 2013 at 6:59am
Hey Sam three years would suck you would be much better off if you bought your phone out right from Apple! Just to cheer you up I have to wait a whole year to get a new phone with AT&T if you pay more then a $100 a month you sign for two years but you get a new phone every year. I'd go nuts waiting two years let alone three at the end of a year I sell my phone for $400 on EBay JailBroken & unlocked pay $200 for my new phone get $400 to $600 in discounts from Beat Buy & AT&T I get other people to buy Phones at Best Buy & Computers I get coupons in the end I get more money back just in discounts then I pay for the phone & I get $400 for the old phone I buy the best case available to protect it for better resale if you buy off me you get a good phone I use griffen chargers which have smart charger tech much better then Apples charger & it's Apple certified! I don't cycle the battery much because I plug it in as soon as I get in the house or office I plug it in in the car so most of the time it's running on the charger not the battery.
daniel - March 27, 2013 at 8:28pm
Haven't learnt how to use a full stop though - smart arse!
sam - March 27, 2013 at 1:33am
we need someone like T-mobile in canada!!! the fuccken 3 years contract in canada i am still locked becouse i got the iphone 4 in 2010 still paying for this shit more than it worth!!! t- mobile is 99 upfront then 20$ for 24 month thats nothing please t-mobile come to Canada and teach those mother fuccking Canadians some lessons!!! canadians thy sit down and take it like a bitch and nobody does shit!! i am canadien BTW,lol
tek - March 27, 2013 at 4:26am
You need to talk to your wireless provider, because clearly you haven't done that in a while. There are no "contracts" anymore with any of the big three carriers. You pay an up-front fee (which in Canada is actually cheaper than every other country that sells the iPhone), then you continue your service without any monthly fee (in fact, you don't pay a monthly fee with your iPhone 4 right now, and you can get a plan that's similar to T-Mobile's unlimited for about $80-90 a month). If you decide to cancel your service entirely, you simply pay the "owing balance" on the device, which is equal to the number of months left in your term (3 years) and works out to the amount of the phone that is subsidized. It's almost exactly the same as buying a car. If you want to get rid of it, you just have to pay the owing balance of your financing You could buy an iPhone 5 from Rogers tomorrow for $179, then cancel your service the next day and you would end up paying the same as walking in to an Apple store to buy an unlocked iPhone If you have a problem, it should be with Apple's pricing of the device ($300 more than an iPod touch for a better camera and a cell chip?!)
Omega - March 27, 2013 at 11:11am
You're Canadian, support local industry and buy a blackberry ;)
Jens Hembach - March 27, 2013 at 6:19pm
That's not entirely true since there is still a, as Rogers for example calls it, a Service Deactivation Fee of $12.50 (in Ontario anyway). Also, while the up-front fee for an iPhone is cheaper than probably all other countries, it's quite a bit more expensive when you consider that you're only getting two phones at the reduced price every six years rather than three like you would in those other markets. Lastly, you're stuck paying Rogers' $50 unlock fee as well to use the phone on another network.