How to Add Custom Fifth Row to Your iPhone Keyboard

How to Add Custom Fifth Row to Your iPhone Keyboard

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
itaymi - August 3, 2013 at 6:37pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ Great site for mobile phones factory unlocks (SIM Free): Only 5$ for phone unlocks
Asaad - November 12, 2009 at 2:53am
Hi brikz, you didn\'t tell us the name of the application and the source, i\'m not able to add it to cydia. i have a 3G iphone on the 3.1.2 so I need the 5 keyboard to work thanks.
BRIKZ - November 13, 2009 at 10:51am
Hi Asaad, You can go to the website beyouriphone.com and look for ikeyex and/or 5row qwerty, you will need a webpage translator---google translate does fine---as it is in Italian...or you can add repo.beyouriphone.com in cydia and then look it for it that way the programs are under ikeyex 3 and 5 row qwerty keyboard Hope this helps and enjoy....
JaTT - November 9, 2009 at 6:40pm
Doesn\'t work with 3G 3.1.2...Make it work.someone.....
BRIKZ - July 29, 2009 at 11:26am
TO THE DEVELOPER: AND OR iCLARIFIED PLEASE GET THIS TO WORK WITH 3.0 on 3G S. I MISS THIS SO MUCH!!!! PLEASEE!!!!!!! thanks in advance.
Saravana Ruby - July 29, 2009 at 12:23am
I guess this doesn\'t work with OS 3.0
vimm - July 27, 2009 at 3:14pm
does 5th row qwerty keyboard worke with 3.0 ?
Saravana Ruby - July 29, 2009 at 12:22am
I guess - this doesn\'t with with OS 3.0
Zuriat - March 11, 2012 at 3:55am
i concur ratteby seems to drain just by looking at it. but i keep in mind there [u]five[/u], count em, [u][i]five[/i][/u] chipsets with antennaes that keep this thing humming all day long — 3G, Edge (dual mode when it can't find 3G), GPS, 802.11g Wifi, and Bluetooth. i'm surprised i'm not seeing eggs fry on the smooth-backed body surface.i've seen the keyboard lag a bit, but mostly i'm noticing if you fill the thing up with the new 3rd party apps (and i'm just guessing this is the cause), and leave not much space on it, it becomes ag-go-niz-ing-ly sloooooow in doing anything. plus, prone to a full system crash and getting to see the black screen with the silver apple again and again. is anyone qa'ing these apps, or is software qa of any sort a thing of the past with most companies now?worse was the cluster-*F!* that was friday's 2.0 update that bricked my old iPhone for half a day while apple's iTunes servers went down for the count. sheez. they're releasing a new iPhone, they have a 4 6 million iPhone user base for the first gen. iPhones already, ya think apple & akamai (who servers up all of apple's downloads) might have done some IT work and gotten beefier servers, more fibre connections and done some load balancing before july 11th?? ya think?!?!and don't get me started on mobileme. wotta nightmare. first, their servers are up and down and none of the real new push services are to be seen for 3 or 4 days from release. as of monday, my iPhone, even when connected and syncing with my macbook iTunes, [u]still[/u] wasn't getting any of the contacts put in its address book. do you get that? i had an iPhone with [i][u]no[/u][/i] contacts in it, rendering it useless for anything but receiving calls. finally, somehow, the contacts got pushed to it. but since then, if i create calendar items on the iPhone, they don't get pushed/sync'd up to the cloud on the mobileme web site or back down to my iCal on my macbook. wotta crock.between bricking my iPhone for half a day friday and having no contacts all of monday, i believe apple or at&t or [i][u]somebody[/u][/i] owes me one full day of standard cell phone charges. word.it has been a release marred by a lack of thinking ahead of time. but that seems to be the american way these days. i gladly would have waited 2 more weeks for both the software update and the 3G iPhone if a bit more QA had been done on the 2.0 firmware, the apps, and the apple mobileme site to make the damn things mostly work from the get-go. they are already into their 3rd quarter on this release, so waiting 2 more weeks would not have mattered for their numbers this quarter that much. and i'd much rather have a far more stable release than this horse-puckey i've been put through.plus, it mars the fact that there are a lot of things to love about the new 2.0 firmware and yes, the 3G iPhone. i [u]love[/u] the AP News app., including it geo-locating me to give me local news stories. there is last.fm for it, but also pandora squeaks ahead with connectivity as it will load and stream play songs on 3G, not just Wifi (last.fm doesn't do well on 3G, it seems). there are so many apps to play with, i almost lose site of the fact that the device also has a bevy of extra storage podcasts, vids & music for me to listen to. oh, and it's my phone too! i keep forgetting that the more i play with the apps and browser. just wish these basic functionalities would get resolved soon!my grumbly 2 cents review on a friday morn. i'm waiting for mobileme support chat to start working so i can give those fine fellows a piece of my mind grumble rumble grumble
Aigerim - March 13, 2012 at 4:21am
By Dan Woods February 15, 2009 - 8:52 amI'm an Apple Apologist, but yes Battery Life is a concern.WRT Dimensions; it is a bit big, but crpoamed to other Smartphones, it is actually quite small. Compared to other Media Players and Portable Game Consoles it is minute.WRT The burglar system, it won't take long for someone to create an App or WebApp for the iPhone to solve that little problem… elegantly.Many people extol the virtues of the Blackberrys Unified Messaging, but like Mark (above) I prefer keeping my accounts separate.Ironically, before I got an iPhone, I never received MMS. Then suddenly, everyone tried to start sending them to me. Optus drops MMS messages sent to an iPhone account (rather than forward them to an email address, which would make more sense than Web Interfaces), and don't even notify via SMS any more.Overall, being an Apologist, I just make sure I have a charger wherever I go and remind friends to send MMSs to my email account (yes you can do that with most MMS clients). I'm happy with it.