Photos Allegedly Show iPhone 5C Retail Packaging

Photos Allegedly Show iPhone 5C Retail Packaging

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
John - September 2, 2013 at 9:27pm
Calm down, fella! I agree with you several points here. This web site should be all about Apple, but we should have an open mind and that makes the competition better. First of all, we're all different, your hands might be smaller or bigger than the others'. So respect other people's opinions as they'll respect yours. And that's why other people said that Apple should make 2 different sizes iphones instead of making a cheaper iphone: different sizes for different people and there won't be any argument too big or too small. Secondly, I agree: what more features do we want in a cell phone? Like Steve Jobs said, don't let the consumers tell us what they want, let's us tell them what they want, what they're missing. That's why he's a genius! I bet you haven't used S4, HTC One, Moto X, Web OS, or Windows 8 phones and that's why you made a statement "Apple makes quality devices that last and are far superior to any Samsung/Android/Nokia/etc." Nothing is perfect and the best in this world!
Jasilon, you are a stupid - September 2, 2013 at 11:01pm
jason, are you a asslicking of steve J. ? bigger phone is good for bigger hands, bigger fingers people so they can text a little easier you stupid asslickers.
CTEngel - September 3, 2013 at 8:05am
I find it hilarious that someone like you would rant "act like an adult" when your entire comment is asinine and childish. You're close-minded and ignorant. The true Apple Fanboy... To each his own. Stop your hypocritical comments and do some research... Companies don't ONLY provide what YOU want... There are millions of other consumers in the World. Not just you. And a lot of them want different things than you... And yeah, maybe some of them make ignorant comments too, but it doesn't change the fact that you come off as an uneducated, childish moron when you comment the way you do. Lmao. Please do shut up kid, your stupidity is showing...
Jason - September 3, 2013 at 4:13pm
Hello Mr. CTEngel, thank you for taking the time to read my comment, analyze it, and find some type of "mistake". Im assuming that by your comment you are an Android user and you got offended in one way or another. We are simply discussing cell phones in this thread no need to get your feelings involved lol. Im not only speaking about MY needs for a cell phone screen size Im speaking for the general public. I work at a cell phone store and I have seen plenty people go from iPhone to a big Galaxy note or S4 and they ALL have returned to the iPhone simply because the size is not practical. It does not fit in the average mans pocket and takes up too much space in the average females purse. I am not just some idiot claiming that I myself do not want or need a bigger screen I am speaking to all the people who are waiting for a bigger screen that will not be released by Apple. The iPhone has been a solid release since the 2G and will continue to dominate in the cell phone market. Yes some simple minded people like yourself will get bored with it and move to Android or something else because you have nothing else going on in your life therefore you look for "cool" or "badass" features in a CELL PHONE. Find yourself a hobby and stop expecting a cell phone to perform magic for you. The reason the iPhone 5 was made longer is because you can still hold it in one hand, think about how handicap you would be if you HAD to use both hands in order to use your phone. Exactly, so please have a seat somewhere sir. Think about the people who only have one arm/hand to use in the first place, did you ever stop to think about that? Probably not, just like a simple minded person. If you would stop and think for a minute maybe you would understand why the most valuable company in the WORLD knows exactly what they are doing. Oh but I forgot not everyone knows how to use their brain like that. Just like people wanted Apple to make the iMac touchscreen, think about that for a minute, after a few hours how tired would your arms be? Exactly its just not practical. Apple spends tons of hours and research on practical reasons behind their decisions on their products this is why they are so successful. Why do Mac computers cost well over 1,000 when you can buy Windows for 400$? Why do iPhones cost way more than Android? Why do other cell phone companies have to release 100 phones a year just to compete with Apples ONE phone? When you realize the answer to these questions you will understand why you dont belong on this website, so again please have a seat and wait until Apple makes a bigger screen. One last thing, you used an ellipsis at the end of your comment, do you know what those are used for? Im assuming you don't so again please have a seat and let the adults take care of business for now, go play angry birds on your Android.
Cinatel - September 3, 2013 at 5:13pm
You said "We are simply discussing cell phones in this thread" and look at your comments! You said that plenty of people return their S4 to go back to the iphone? Big liar! You have proof? You're entitled to your own opinions and so is @CTEngel. And guess what, the majority of people want a BIGGER iphone! According to CNET, the first thing people want a change is a bigger iphone, 79% perfer prefer a screen that's larger than the current iphone! Perfect size for them is 4.7" which is the same size as Moto X, Nokia 625 and HTC One. Here's the link: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57600175-37/here-is-the-dream-iphone-5s-cnet-readers-want/ If the market doesn't like that size, the other manufacturers wouldn't make it. Another thing you're wrong is that those sizes (4.7" - 5") DO fit in in the average mans pocket and I even wear a small size pant! At first, just like you, I imagined "How the heck would it fit?" but it does and I don't even feel bulky in jean pocket. Why? Because they're very slim! I don't feel much difference, if not at all! I also have small hands but I can still use 4.5" phone comfortably. So Apple, make it at least 4.5" and no, please don't make it 0.5" longer because then it will look retarded!
Jason - September 3, 2013 at 9:08pm
Please go back and re-read my comment. I work at a cell phone store so yes I have proof sir. Please have a seat before you call someone a "big liar". Also what say so does CNET have on Apples decision making? .... None, exactly so that article that you read is irrelevant. CNET isnt worth a 16th of what Apple is worth so try again with your "proof" that people want a bigger phone. SOME people who have nothing else to do with their time but watch movies, play games, and show off cool tricks that their phone can do would like a bigger phone but the educated people who use their cell phone as a cell phone and not a PS3/Plasma TV/Nintendo DS dont want a bigger cell phone, they just want something that is superior to other phones that works and gets the job done. Again I ask you to have a seat as your opinion doesnt matter in this situation.
Cinatel - September 4, 2013 at 2:33am
You can say blah...blah... BS whatever you want but you show no statistics, proof! For me, at least, I show you the link. Do you think people will believe you or believe CNET? Secondly, remember Steve Jobs made a comment couple years ago about the 7" tablet, and he predicted that those tablets would die even before being released? Yet, Apple still made iPad mini at last. And you're not even 1/16th of Steve! Lastly, as ignorant as you are, why are you keep assuming that people (which mostly should be kids) use large screen size phones mainly to play games, watch movies, or to show off? Some people prefer a large phone just because it's more pleasurable to read their email, to view web pages, or to look at pics of their loved ones. And again, for you, you might feel comfortable texting on the current iphone but for other people, they struggle every time they text because they have fat fingers, why do you assume that the current size of the iphone is the best for everybody? My opinion doesn't matter and neither does yours but it's just a matter of time, if not next year, Apple will make a bigger iphone
Jason - September 4, 2013 at 6:34pm
Dear Mr. Cinatel, one of the sentences in your last reply reads "why are you keep assuming". Im forced to believe that english isnt your native language from a statement like that. Never the less, nobody has to believe me or CNET but I think we can all agree that Apple has way more money than CNET ever will correct? You cant argue that can you? ... I didnt think so. Now CNET can say what they like however they have nothing to do with Apples decision making process. Apple could care less about people who are overweight and have fat fingers, I would tell you to go workout and lose weight before demanding a bigger phone. How selfish is that? "Apple we are all fat we need a bigger phone". Do you think everyone is fat and has fat fingers? Since your so set on that fact that a bigger iPhone would be a good idea, do you think the percentage of people with fat fingers is bigger than people who have normal fingers? I have another question for you Mr. Cinatel, why are you waiting for a bigger iPhone when there are bigger phones available right now? Android/Samsung phones such as Galaxy note are very big compared to the iPhone, theres no need to wait for Apple just go buy a Galaxy note and be happy. That makes no sense to wait for Apple to make a bigger phone when you can have one right now, its like me demanding the Lamborghini company to make a car thats in the 20,000 price range when there are already cars available for that price right now. If there are bigger phones on the market why would I be on another website begging for some other company to make a bigger phone?? Like I have said twice I work at a cell phone store so I get my facts directly from the average consumer, Im not just going off of personal opinion. Isnt Samsung the company that got sued by Apple for copying the design of the iPhone and lost over 1 billion in the lawsuit? Yes. So please have a seat sir.