Over 30% of Apple Customers Have Already Upgraded to iOS 7 [Chart]

Over 30% of Apple Customers Have Already Upgraded to iOS 7 [Chart]

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
مطلق الرشيدي - September 21, 2013 at 3:38pm
الاالللت
the real NoGoodNick - September 20, 2013 at 4:23am
I did not upgrade because of mainly the new apps! Not to say "apple did this on purpose" or the shit people think about "how downhill they're going" but it's a good idea to ALWAYS wait until you change your mind or until you really are ready. Not all first versions of new ios appear good at first but it's best to wait until you have enough to upgrade like whichever iPhone you think is good enough for you, think of that for example!
iPitty - September 19, 2013 at 5:09pm
I wish I could downgrade to iOS 6.1.4
Why? - September 19, 2013 at 5:32pm
Hey ipitty! I think you still can. Download 6.1.4 ipsw and point itunes to it and downgrade. Not sure if apple still is siging on it but its worth a shot. Do it asap though!!!!
Cringe - September 19, 2013 at 5:38pm
I am with you. The animations are exaggerated, the design reminds me of the wire frame schematics, and the grey on white might as well be a flashlight app. It's slow and there isn't one killer app that would make me not want to downgrade. I hate this iOS! Steve must be spinning in his grave. Apple is becoming Windows 8. I never thought I'd see the day...
iPitty - September 19, 2013 at 9:37pm
Woohoo! thanks Why? followed your advice and I'm back on 6.1.4 Anyone who wants to go back to iOS 6, just follow this tutorial: https://www.iclarified.com/31004/how-to-downgrade-from-ios-7-beta-to-ios-6
Why? - September 19, 2013 at 5:02pm
So if u want a gay phone update to ios 7. If you want a gangster phone stay jailbroken on ios 6. Straight up
iOS 7 - September 19, 2013 at 4:50pm
30% download Out of that 20% unintentionally update since they have no ideas just do update when button show update available they just hit it. I tried iOS on beta and I did again last night just to convin myselft iOS7. But honestly the Chang ios7 make hard to use the phone especially when you on the move and icons look fk ugly.. I downgrade it back to iOS6.1.4 now and going to stick with that iOS never update again even there will be jb for ios7... Not worth to update to ios7...
VinnyG - September 19, 2013 at 4:32pm
There will be 105 million people regretting the move to ios7 when they use it for a day or two. It eats your battery, it's fugly and it has made the experience so unpleasant I am going today to renew my ATT contract and switch to Android. IOS7 is a cluster F**k and I'm being kind. If Apple wants to keeps it's customers then they better come up with a way to let people go back to ios6. As for me I am done with Apple. Tim Cook and Jony Ive have destroyed this company.
2600Sam - September 19, 2013 at 3:47pm