Whited00r 7 Brings the Look and Feel of iOS 7 to Older iDevices

Whited00r 7 Brings the Look and Feel of iOS 7 to Older iDevices

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
dlimi ismail - June 13, 2014 at 11:22am
how i can find apptimemachine .?
hasnain - January 21, 2014 at 5:33pm
my control center is not been seen in whited00r 7 do any one know its solution
LcsZhDrw - March 19, 2014 at 11:01pm
You have to enable it in the Whited00r settings.
Naransin - January 2, 2014 at 8:24pm
is there new apps in whited00r 7 regarding the ones available in whited00r 6? i mean in time machine? which IOS is supposed to simulate the white7? IOS 3 or IOS 4?
Thomas - December 30, 2013 at 2:05pm
What about the 3GS - is this not an old device with no iOS7 support?! Only for original iPhone and 3G ...
mindingulove - December 31, 2013 at 4:42pm
they only give support to devices considered obsolete by apple. so are the devices that support only up to firmware 3. but ure going to say that iphone 3 supports 4, its true but ios 4 gets unstable on iphone 3, so the best firmware to it is ios 3. Iphone 3gs can run up to ios 6 one of the latest, and it wont be considered obsolete by apple right now, so no support from whitedoor
Pr0toc0L - December 30, 2013 at 1:40pm
What kills me is that this ish should be available for all devices and for new firmware, anything to escape Apple's tyranny. Im pretty sure you can change the fruity look of ios 7 to other personalized themes with this new OS.
James Cameron - December 30, 2013 at 1:37pm
Fuck iOS 7 look.. Why dorsn't someone make iOS 7 look like iOS 6, that would be an upgrade.. Join i hate iOS 7 on FB!
K - December 30, 2013 at 2:12pm
Maybe apple is improving first but I was planning to make a rumor to move every iOS 6 stuff to iOS 7 so people have it the way they wanted it, I wanted to make a rumor for months but no one replied to me on how to do it. Millions will be satisfied if I start this rumor and get everyone else to do it.
ratGT - December 30, 2013 at 9:58pm
I think that previous version, Whited00r 6, does exactly that - iOS 6 look and feel on iPhone 2G/ 3G