BigBoss Advises Jailbreakers to Get on iOS 7.0.4 Soon!

BigBoss Advises Jailbreakers to Get on iOS 7.0.4 Soon!

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
Paklan - January 2, 2014 at 4:38am
iPhone 4/4s should not be upgrade to IOS 7 as it will make the device slow and your WiFi will be unusable. Stay on iOS 6 either you're jailbreak or not. Don't fall into Apple's trap.
Mark T - January 2, 2014 at 10:14am
Not true for 4s: Ios 7 works like a charm on my 4s
Kevn - January 2, 2014 at 2:14pm
I don't have an iPhone 4, but I'm sure iOS 7 runs smooth on that device. Just upgrade your 4 and let me know how it runs. Then I'll know if I should upgrade my 4S.
Paklan - January 2, 2014 at 2:26pm
Lucky you then, some are not so lucky after updating to iOS 7 on their iPhone 4/4S.
Tariq - January 2, 2014 at 3:40pm
I hv IP4 32GB GSM officially unlocked. Sucesfuly JB** on IOS 7.0.4, running very smoothly. No problem at all.
Thatguy - January 2, 2014 at 8:33pm
Actually, 7.0.4 works great on my iphone 4s, jailbroken w Evasi0n. You sir, are full of shit!
Raniel - January 3, 2014 at 6:51am
It doesn't run smoothly on Iphone 4 but i think it would run smooth on Iphone 4s i want to roll back to ios 6.x.x if i can but i can't because i dont have any shsh for that so im stuck on ios 7 now and i kinda regret it coz my games lags.
zeppy - January 22, 2014 at 6:35pm
iOS 7.0.4 runs faster/better than 5.1.1 on the iPhone 4 & MUCH better than 6.1.3! The trick is simple, you must turn off/on several things, choose as needed: Location Services System Services: Location-Based iAds, Popular Near Me, Setting Time Zone, Traffic, Frequent Locations. Diagnostics & Usage Siri (runs in the background all the time) Bluetooth Wi-Fi (esp if phone is not in range of wi-fi) Use 2G When Possible instead of 3G Cellular Data Connection In Bad Coverage Areas Background App Refresh Parallax Automatic Date / Time Push Mail / Push Notifications Running Background Apps Advertising Tracking Diagnostics & Usage Reporting FaceTime Automatic App Store Updates Automatic Downloads AirDrop Running iTunes Match Turn Reduce Motion ON Turn Increase Contrast ON The evasi0n jailbreak has given my iPhone 4 a new lease on life!