Apple to Seek Subsidies for iWatch From Health Insurance Companies?

Apple to Seek Subsidies for iWatch From Health Insurance Companies?

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
Big Brother - April 12, 2014 at 9:29pm
If you are going to be a troll, do a better job. If you going to be a moron, try to not appear too obvious. Subsidy for IWatch simply allows the users to have a discount towards health insurance with the new health law. Allow ability to access you health insurance by the users will keep that person mindful of his/her health status, this in itself should be considered a discount towards purchasing the IWatch. It's called business for you lame duck mentality. Trying to assume some big brother bs is downright in the alley of google and certainly not Apple.
Dev - April 12, 2014 at 10:19pm
I think you are confusing Apple with Google...
Krapatis - April 12, 2014 at 10:44pm
And you think of yourself as a smart ass to compare shit that's not even released. Nice strategy.
Nitro Junkie - April 13, 2014 at 1:45am
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't your health insurance company already know your health data anyway since they pay for bills most of the time.
iPhone Doctor - April 13, 2014 at 8:16am
Normal people have nothing to hide!
Tim's Cock - April 13, 2014 at 9:22pm
Apple will seek subsidy for this so called iWatch causing your insurance premiums to go up just like your phone bill.

I love how people are willing to bend over and spread their legs for anything apple, but I wish my master would get some pussy because I am tired of assholes.
Troll's cock - April 13, 2014 at 10:09pm
This so called gimmick is raising up attention seeking just like their mental disability rank. I like how desperate like them are begging for homosexual lives especially when they act like it and they'll talk like it's true. I wish my mommy could tach me since I am an asshole.