Leaked iPhone 6 Renders Reveal New Design, Dimensions? [Images]

Leaked iPhone 6 Renders Reveal New Design, Dimensions? [Images]

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
zetaprime - April 26, 2014 at 1:14am
I don't care about jailbreaking. I gave that up a few iPhones ago. What they need to do is make it waterproof like other companies have been doing, update the camera to modern standards..at least 16mp, and focus on battery life rather than trying to make a shiv out of the damn thing. It's thin enough already.
K - April 26, 2014 at 1:15am
Tell the thin thing to rumors or maybe it's to stop Samshits cattle rocking about them expressing feelings again. Getting more clueless for the damn gaylaxy living in black hole vagina shaped shit.
zetaprime - April 26, 2014 at 1:20am
Making it too thin limits the camera. A camera assembly requires a certain amount of depth because of certain inviolable laws of physics in order to accommodate the lenses, etc.
K - April 26, 2014 at 1:29am
True but if apple can keep the phone camera the same yet better than there's not a problem.
zetaprime - April 26, 2014 at 3:15am
If it's the same it's not better.
K - April 26, 2014 at 7:34am
By same I meant as good as it is before, but technically if it has the same graphic performance as before how can it not get better anymore? That doesn't mean it's becoming old, it's just good enough to stand out.
StewartG - April 26, 2014 at 3:30pm
I agree zeta prime with all of that and especially the battery thing. It has good thinnes already. If it's wider then maybe we can place a more powerful battery that lasts at least three times longer. The longer I use my iPhones the less the battery lasts.
StewartG - April 26, 2014 at 3:31pm
I like that it keeps the same dimensions just slightly larger.
george - April 27, 2014 at 11:37am
Agree Not thinner, More battery, Yes to the iphone 6 size!!!!