Apple Accidentally Leaks New iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 With Touch ID!

Apple Accidentally Leaks New iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 With Touch ID!

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
Apple Fanboy that has common-sense - October 16, 2014 at 3:35am
so ipad mini retina was actually mini 2?
FTW - October 16, 2014 at 3:48am
If it has Touch ID then yes.
Apple Fanboy that has common-sense - October 16, 2014 at 4:30am
but it doesnt have one?
FTW - October 16, 2014 at 4:41am
Yet.
Apple Fanboy that has common-sense - October 16, 2014 at 4:56am
wtf are you talking about? the new one is named mini 3. not 2. you high?
FTW - October 16, 2014 at 5:04am
When did I say 2 or 3. I'm not high even a bit like you. Guess who. All I said was the answer to your question. This is what happens when you attempt he blame game at its finest form of flattery.
Apple Fanboy that has common-sense - October 16, 2014 at 5:19am
i am 100% sure you are highest shit right now. Read carefully and how you replied to my comments. "so ipad mini retina was actually mini 2?" -> "If it has Touch ID then yes." ????? are you that stupid? haha
FTW - October 16, 2014 at 5:26am
Nowhere near as high as you just made yourself. How about comparing what exactly was mentioned. Again, pin shit without proof. You asked about it I answered which means you thought you pointed out third therby I didn't mention the numbers here. Nowhere a bit as stupidly retarded like you. Harharhar
Apple Fanboy that has common-sense - October 16, 2014 at 5:41am
i asked if ipad mini retina was mini 2, and you answered 'if it has touch id, then yes'. so basically you are calling the new ipad mini with touch id, mini 2 because current mini retina doesnt have touch id. hard to understand pumpkin?
FTW - October 16, 2014 at 5:46am
I didn't say it was therby you acted like I called it the 3rd one so technically I never said a damn shit about he second one being the bird one. Hard to learn thick brick?