Apple iPhone 6c to Feature Same Design as the iPhone 5c?

Apple iPhone 6c to Feature Same Design as the iPhone 5c?

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
The iDevice Pro - August 27, 2015 at 5:20pm
Ahhhh....@Nat....should've known I'd see you here. Do you see? The majority shares my view. No one wants a plastic iPhone. The 5(c) was cheaply made junk! Drop it and the screen pops out. I was really starting to get excited about this 6(c), with the rumors of a 4" display and all, but back to the 5(c) design? Really Apple? Did you not learn from past mistakes? I guess we won't truly know until an official Apple statement, but my fingers are crossed on a more solid design and construction than the 32-bit piece of shit. We don't need a 64-bit piece of shit Apple!!!! Oh, and @Nat...your mom says for me to tell you "hello" from her...at least that what I think she said...couldn't really tell as she has a mouthful of my cock... XD
Nat - August 27, 2015 at 6:57pm
Don't you realize material making a plastic phone isn't a big deal? It's not like Apple had a choice. People claimed Apple greedy. What other solution than this was the answer? Making it cheaper while still maintaining its quality that you just can't seem to understand. The 5c makes any galaxy made before it what junk is defined from those phones. I dropped it and the screen stays. Seriously, J.a.b.? Did you not know how Apple doesn't fck around with any material they can make for their phone. There wasn't any so-called piece of shit from what you expect. Fingers crossed you can awaken from your coma, not to mention your dad was convinced from my understandings and it was pciked up from him immediately, right as I drugged his coke with my seamen making his guts cleansed from the inside out! XD LAWLOLAWLOLAWLXDXDXDXDXD
Jedediah Johnson - August 28, 2015 at 12:32am
The maturity on this site is astounding. It's just like going back to high school. I love it.
The iDevice Pro - August 28, 2015 at 1:47am
You're right, Jedediah. Nat seems to bring the worst out in me. He's just so damned annoying with that crappy English...lol
Nat - August 28, 2015 at 3:05am
We all now he took the words out of my mouth criticizing you for your human intelligence. Your so-called English defies every bit of it compared to real English like mine! So much but hurt! LawlXD
The iDevice Pro - August 29, 2015 at 4:41pm
You really are retarded aren't you, Nat? Crawl back into your 3rd world hole, fuktard.
Nat - August 29, 2015 at 8:21pm
Says the braindead bull shit who took lessons in his immature dimension where he was raised. Hurry back before your blind neglected friends call you for punishment, kinder kid! LAWLOLAWLXDXDXDXDXDXD