iPad Sales Continue to Decline [Chart]

iPad Sales Continue to Decline [Chart]

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
Jay - November 4, 2015 at 12:43pm
There's nothing new about the iPad since they launched Retina display on the iPad 4 they have been importing the components from the iPhone but there's no big change since then
You wish - November 4, 2015 at 2:01pm
There has been countless changes to the iPad since Retina display compared to iPad 3 and 4 change. Laminated display, multitasking, Apple Pay for iPad, gb of ram in iPad Air 2, least reflective display, cameras, and the boost in signals. If this wasn't enough, wait until pro comes blowing you away.
Jay - November 4, 2015 at 6:11pm
Do you think people will use Apple Pay on a iPad.
I do - November 4, 2015 at 7:21pm
I use Apple Pay on my iPad and my iPhone.
Jay - November 4, 2015 at 10:25pm
Still they haven't updated the camera to 4K video and the screen is still 1080p so it's not a big improvement over the years they didn't even introduce 3D Touch on iPad pro or iPad mini.
You wish - November 4, 2015 at 10:31pm
The Apple pencil was meant to use pressure sensitivity like this compared to force touch because of one hand use and it would mean extra costs if force touch was added, but who cares if you get the same 1080p or not? What difference does it make compared to rivals even by how much is enough for how big? Also when it comes to laminated display, you get better side view, everything looks like it sits on top of the display, but mainly the contrast is better, you get deeper blacks, and the color saturation is better. As for the camera, iPad Air 2 uses a new sensor that makes it close to 4K. At least it doesn't protrude.
Sanjay Singh - October 29, 2015 at 7:24am
Yes, further as the iPad is in the middle of the smartphone and laptop segment, as features and versatility at both ends keep increasing, I think sales of iPads will keep getting affected.
The car lover - October 28, 2015 at 7:58pm
He's not trolling...... It's a play on words Moore's law vs. a decline in the opposite direction and your typo.
Aric - October 28, 2015 at 8:00am
I'll tell you why sales are declining. Because the iPads are so well made there's no reason to upgrade. I've got an air and it's super fast, light and does everything I need it to. I can't see needing to replace it for years.
John - October 28, 2015 at 4:22pm
I've still got an iPad 2, and because it runs iOS 9, I feel there's no real reason to upgrade