Early 9.7-inch iPad Pro Benchmarks Reveal Slightly Underclocked Processor

Early 9.7-inch iPad Pro Benchmarks Reveal Slightly Underclocked Processor

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
Nnnnnd - March 23, 2016 at 12:33am
This is so stupid. I been waiting for new iPad(hence i gave my iPad Air2 to my grandparents 2 weeks ago) hoping that they can bring more juice for us normal iPad users. But now $100 more expensive, no 64GB version, and only 2GB with downclocked CPU?? What the hell are they thinking?? Why call it iPad Pro when it isnt Pro jesus. At least this makes 12in iPad Pro more appealing. Stupid timcook
Stupid my ass! - March 23, 2016 at 1:35am
It's 2gb ram because of the screen size that it only needs enough of it. Who knows what too much does. Also, just flat out not calling it pro is an understatement. MacBook pros are called Pro's because of how it's built compared to the air, but even the air can have about the same power like that. So what, that's enough to call the air a pro to? Not to mention in the article, it still says iPad pro 9.7-inch uses a little less ghz which isn't that big of a difference compared to the 12-inch.
ME - March 23, 2016 at 4:27am
Your wrong. RAM is for how much you can have running at the same time. The screen has to do with the processor
Nnnnnd - March 24, 2016 at 7:24am
@stupid my ass, You must be a dumbass. If iPhone can pack 2GB ram, 9.7" iPad can pack tons more. Where is your logic coming from??
stupid my ass - March 24, 2016 at 12:13pm
Coming from someone who has no idea why it makes sense! iPads 9.7 need up to 2GB ram because of enough screen space to be powered just like the iPhones. Where were you raised?
Peter Z - March 28, 2016 at 3:57am
@stupid my ass, Ram has nothing to do with screen size lol. The underclocked processor may be bc of the smaller screen. But ram only has to do with how many programs/apps you can run at the same time. Apple wants you to buy the 12.9 inch ipad and not the 9.7, hence the reduced ram. Inform yourself about ram before criticizing other comments.
stupid my ass - March 28, 2016 at 4:49am
How about you take your horse blinders off because that's how blinded you are! If you think about iPhone and every chip with 1gb ram based how it manages to improve up to the 5s, this means that Apple does more than just having extra ram and because of the bigger screen on the 6, that explains why those screen sizes from 4.7-9.7" devices have them compared to the rest.