iPhone SE Battery Outlasts iPhone 6s by Over Two Hours, Galaxy S7 by Almost Three

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
MannyG - March 25, 2016 at 7:45pm
That's not impressive at all. It sued to last longer before they downgraded the battery even more. Just like we've been saying, they will put it back to less crappybhkw it used to be and say they improved it. Noooottt. Unless it can last a full 12 hours of use and not standby then they will be improved battery.
. - March 25, 2016 at 8:46pm
Try claiming that over my 5s that can last up to a day and a half on a full charge with only wifi on! Dead serious.
MannyG - March 26, 2016 at 1:08am
You're lucky because mine never lasted that long either. Not did others I know. Take a few instagrams, send a few texts check your Facebook, maybe make a couple voice calls and poof. You're down to 30%. I refuse to do all these things to save battery. It defeats the purpose of having an iPhone if I can't use it to full capacity.
. - March 26, 2016 at 2:37am
More like defeats the purpose of not having a battery case or portable charger, but here's a solution that eliminated all outlets ever since I bought this one breathtaking charger. Not only is it portable and wearable, but it uses motion to charge your iPhone. Just check this link out: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1071086547/ampy-power-your-devices-from-your-motion BTW I did do all those things you mentioned even fast and I haven't have my battery drain 10%.
City023 - March 26, 2016 at 2:12pm
You got no Phucking life if you want to use the iPhone for 12 hours straight. Go get some vagina kid.
Everybody wonders - March 27, 2016 at 5:50pm
. Not you again with your cr@p charger. Go troll somewhere else!
Nobody wonders - March 27, 2016 at 7:03pm
You should instead of someone who is helping someone else with a true charger that solves every of the problem addresses. If anything that's crap, it's you and your shit stains!