Source Code for iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Posted

Source Code for iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Posted

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
Xae - January 26, 2017 at 1:56pm
Y'all kill me with these jailbreaks I mean y'all complain that there isn't one lol it's the people like you that make the people that create them not even do it anymore like be grateful that there's people out there trying to to even make them still that type of stuff is hard to do
DddDavid - January 26, 2017 at 11:04am
And the award for Worst jailbreak released
Ersem - January 26, 2017 at 9:56am
What a crybaby this guy is.
D4xM4Nx - January 26, 2017 at 7:26am
Totally saw this coming the first time this Todesco character said he would release a jaibreak 'tool'... Showing how immature and stupid his strategies are, he doesn't deserve the trust reputable hacker groups like Pangu, TaiG, Evad3rs, Chronic Dev team, Dev team, etc always got from me. Being wary and cautious kept me on iOS 9.3.3 and with a perfectly working jailbreak. His rant amusing, trust denied. NEXT.
Rocky45jumbo - January 26, 2017 at 4:59am
Stefan Essar is the man we need to give him a timeframe, will be back to normal Oo and Panga is Tadesco buddy so both are nothing but nut licky ...;)
Lol - January 26, 2017 at 4:41am
Ha. That's what you idiots get. You guys talk about 1 guy bitching about retarded people ALWAYS asking for a jailbreak but don't talk about the other thousands of people being annoying. Should've just been patient instead of trying to save those snapchat nudes. Losers.
odedo1 - January 26, 2017 at 4:44am
Luca shouldn't have opened his big mouth in the first place!
Really? - January 26, 2017 at 3:45am
What a pusy as b!tch like really? You didn't even give us a stable Jailbreak anyways you weren't any help AT ALL you literally gave people nothing! Get off your high horse. And yes welcome to the jailbreak world, if you're going to tease people about a stable jailbreak but NEVER deliver then people will get mad, this is why some people just spontaneously release jailbreaks, they don't want to hear people's inpatient tweets. Get over it bury, sounds like you just don't know how to make a full 10.2 JB. (Not that I know how to make one lmao I'm just calling out his ridiculous comment)
odedo1 - January 26, 2017 at 4:42am
I bet that all his devices are fully untethered jail broken perfectly but using secrets that he don't want Apple to know about. Also never before a jailbreak was announced before it was ready, he probably first sold out to Apple got the $200,000 reward and only then announced, giving Apple time to close iOS 10.1.X which was supposed to stay opened for at least 2 more weeks, totally fucckking us up because usually we get a fully working jailbreak and time to restore if things don't go wright the first few times. That's Luca for you, loves to show off but not share. I really hope that Pangu are still in the picture working behind the seen secretly and will drop a fully working a jailbreak for iOS 10.2.X or 10.3.X because if Pangu is out we can probably say goodbye to future jailbreaking which will cause a huge drop of Apple sells ( millions of jail breakers will move to Android, already millions did, what will that do to Apple stocks?), even me an Apple Addict which never in my life though of moving to Android am starting to crack, and I own 3 Shops/Labs selling and fixing 100s of devices a month, can take any brand new device right out of the warehouse when ever I feel like it which I always did but only Apple making sure that my whole family owns Apple, I guess life is unpredictable!
odedo1 - January 26, 2017 at 4:48am
What was it that Steve Jobs said? " Apple is five years ahead of the competition " well the 5 years have passed a long time ago!!!