How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 10.2 Using Yalu and Cydia Impactor (Windows)

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
Shagazazz - August 7, 2018 at 7:14am
Can anyone tell me is there have any online jailbreak solution or tool that works faster ? plzz..!
mrstinkmeaner - August 2, 2017 at 7:39pm
does this work on 10.2.1?
poke sniper - July 29, 2017 at 9:29am
thanks for sharing a valuable information,, very useful content....
arvinzx20 - June 20, 2017 at 7:10pm
Let me test this method hoping it will work in iphone 6 and iphone 6s. How about for iphone 7 plus do you have any working jailbreak methods for latest IOS version?
Saj070 - April 19, 2017 at 1:16am
I am on 9.3 jailbreak iphone 6s how can I installed 10.2 and perform jailbreak? Anyone
Deadman594 - April 6, 2017 at 5:13am
Hi i am on 8.1.2 can i still update to 10.2 and jailbreak? Can anyone tell me I would really appreciate it. Some of my app not working as it is not compatible with iOS 8 anymore.
VicTheDick - April 5, 2017 at 7:58pm
PaulP go suck apple's ==D, just give them your money and use their HW/SW the way they dictate it to you, since you're a slave-beyatch and all. ... < Fetch>.. Oh and if you really know anything about computers you would know the benefits of accessing and controling the file system, and monitor your network traffic.. but hey.... and BTW i did my own JB back in iOS 3x, when you were just a pooping puppy licking your genetails, but a normal person would know you don't have to invent electricity every time you wanna turn on the light. Sincerely.. another "Looser"
Cygi - June 25, 2017 at 4:28pm
Well, u seem 2 be a smartass! So invent your f.cking electricity and give us your homemade JB ASAP!
Dominik1123231 - March 19, 2017 at 12:41pm
hurry up i cant wait :)) for 10.2.1
ntom - March 19, 2017 at 6:44am
Do not jail break your Iphone yet. This jailbreak won't do any thing even though you could jailbreak iphone successfully