Conan Spoofs Face ID Q&A With Craig Federighi [Video]

Conan Spoofs Face ID Q&A With Craig Federighi [Video]

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
Samsung Rises - September 14, 2017 at 4:37pm
Lmmfao! Good kick to the nutz to you Apple Fans! :-p
Neolm09 - September 14, 2017 at 10:33pm
Why don't you go f*ck your self !
Samsung Rises - September 14, 2017 at 10:57pm
Lol no thx! I got your mom for that. she's a big help. :-p
George Mac - September 15, 2017 at 2:27am
Apple is an American company. Samsung is Asian and their CEO just got caught for embezzlement. I guess you're anti-American. Regardless of the phone that I use, you have no idea, at least I am a true American and I don't hate on other Americans! Your should be ashamed and if not, move out of the US Bucko!
Neolm09 - September 15, 2017 at 11:35am
I said go f*ck your self, now if you have mommy issues, than you can go f*ck your mom in the a*ss and maybe you can let you little sister watch, or have your dad f*uck her.
Neolm09 - September 15, 2017 at 11:37am
Samshit rises ,I'm addressing you
Samsung Rises - September 15, 2017 at 12:07pm
You dumb MOTHER FCKING redneck! I am an American and don't recall saying that I hate Americans. Lol and when did this become an American and Asian thing? All this is my opinion and should you hate it. Then GO FCK YOURSELF! It just goes to show that your a DUMB FCKING MORON! So go eat a FAT DICK!!!
Samsung Rises - September 15, 2017 at 12:14pm
Neo! Now which pill are you going to take today? The red or the blue one? Well I suggested taking the blue on as your doctor prescribed. But instead of just one pill. Take the whole 50 pills. It will work a lot faster. Lmmfao!!
An American - September 15, 2017 at 1:30pm
Poor old Georgie. I guess in your eyes. To be a true American is to be a racist one?
Neolm09 - September 15, 2017 at 7:48pm
Samshit rises, shove the pills up your a*ss while you're doing what I said before.