Next Generation Apple Watch to Feature New Design, Larger Display, Bigger Battery [Report]

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
RR524 - March 28, 2018 at 12:50am
Yep, because that’s what Apple always does, make things fatter and uglier. LoL!
Polo chicken - March 28, 2018 at 12:51am
This "garbage" would be fat if it had a blob lump in the first place that would sag like goop and uglier if someone made another one of those unlikely designs like we keep seeing from those paper thin iGalaxy concepts that claim that it's the new iPhone look when it doesn't match the iPhone (why I mentioned iGalaxy) but beside that, you're basically saying you want to throw money towards a product thus making a slight difference for the quality watch makers to continue in their success one user at a time encourages. Glad dumpster diving is a thing because I'll make use of the watch that everyone praised, loves, adores, and knows that it has helped them and has helped me, but I'm upgrading to the better than best. BTW the only thing truely fat about the watch is the wad of cash it continue to pull in if not success aka truth, facts, reality, vivid, no BS or lies or gimmicks or tricks or bias or false beliefs.
BB6972 - March 28, 2018 at 12:54am
It only does so if people don't do what the watch tells them to do regardless of when to do the tasks as if they're going to regret their decision to not listen to the watch when they should have. I learned by lesson and it could have gone worse in the long run. "The more you know." LAWLOL.
Raas al Ghul - March 28, 2018 at 1:34am
Hey baby you get me an Apple Watch and I’ll be your favorite bu.tt pirate wink wink
LOL - March 28, 2018 at 4:42am
In other words, Apple Watch is the biggest watch maker in the WORLD. You really are retarded.
Axwell - March 28, 2018 at 11:54am
I'm getting sick of seeing you on every single post doing nothing but talk shit on Apple. Is it because you just can't afford anything or...? I'll feed the troll. Make an honest argument instead of spewing nothing but stupidity out of your mouth... I'm waiting...
Axwell Sr. - March 28, 2018 at 1:32pm
Stfu son and go get me a beer!
PauliePSheep - March 28, 2018 at 6:35pm