Apple Warns Users Against Jailbreaking

Apple Warns Users Against Jailbreaking

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
joshWUa - June 25, 2018 at 1:51pm
tell us something we don’t know. People still jailbreak anyways
JoshvanHulst - June 27, 2018 at 5:25pm
Lucky I am not dumb as Apple wants to present jailbreakers to be. I know how to handle "unlimited power". Meeheeeheh :)
jbird7222 - June 24, 2018 at 12:02am
I Guess Jailbreaking isn’t dead after all, the most news, updates and different jailbreak programs in along, long time, it’s like TV sitcom re-boots, pun intended. Let’s just hope they don’t go the way of Rosanne, da-boot 👢
Jetstevie - June 23, 2018 at 11:46pm
. Apple is right !
stealther - June 24, 2018 at 5:11am
Apple sucks...
JoshvanHulst - June 27, 2018 at 5:26pm
Apple is warning the blind sheep who do not know how to utilize jailbreaking properly. With vast powers, comes great responsibility. :)
D4xM4Nx - June 23, 2018 at 5:34pm
Total BS about Apple's claims as usual, I've never had a single issue ever since I joined the jailbreak all the way back to 2008... They (Apple) are a bunch of hypocrites here, we all know how often have they stolen JB ideas and the developers didn't get a single penny out of it - f.lux/night shift anyone? Why many of us jailbreak? To have freedom to do whatever the hell we want to do with our devices - fully customizable iOS. I find it ironic that Apple is always against legally questionable govt. agencies' practices, and they're using the same fear mongering methods aforementioned...
1reader - June 24, 2018 at 7:54pm
Yep 👍🏻!
JoshvanHulst - June 27, 2018 at 5:27pm
I am much like you. Couldn't agree more with you.
ichild - June 23, 2018 at 5:33pm
The only way I will stop jailbreakijg is when apple start to give users more options into modifying there devices apple doesn't listen to there users on this regards however they do steal ideas from the jailbreaking community besides isn't jailbreaking legally so STFU apple and keep your advice to yourself. I have bin jailbreaking for years without a security isue so who the hell are they really talking to? Stop trying to control people and let the jailbreaking continue. They f@@ked up and they know is that's why they are telling us not to. Yada yada yada.