Leaked Benchmarks Indicate iPhone XS Max Will Outperform Samsung Galaxy S10+

Leaked Benchmarks Indicate iPhone XS Max Will Outperform Samsung Galaxy S10+

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
ahsanrasheed - January 17, 2019 at 7:47pm
Mine XR Scores 4812 in single core and 11511 in multi core... I think XR out performs Xs max
curtixman - January 18, 2019 at 3:29am
It’s not unusual for Cheaper LCD phones to outperform higher resolution AMOLED ones. Your phone is performing those same tasks rendering images, videos and 3D graphics at a significantly lower resolution.
dpp203 - January 17, 2019 at 3:11pm
Who cares about the benchmarks . It’s a phone you don’t render 3d or process GB of database on it . All it needs to do is have good battery and not cost 1300$
pedi - January 18, 2019 at 12:10pm
maybe for the simple people like you its just a chat machine since 2004 im using smartphones and I removed suitcase,papers,pen and many thing from my stuff today it not just a phone for me Im doing anything I need in my business and my life with my iphone and of course it must be powerfull and faster than any others
D4xM4Nx - January 17, 2019 at 9:25am
No need for proof for this to be expected, it’s not about raw power and specs but OS optimization. Also having premium components adds up to the overall experience. Apple has gotten greedy over the years, but their devices remain unmatched. Plus I’d like to keep my hands intact instead of losing them over an epic smartphone explosion lol 😂.
nocci - January 17, 2019 at 1:43pm
Indeed. In my book though, I'll take a smartphone slowdown over a shutdown (sound familiar) and exploding phones. At least everything still works and isn't interrupted by anything nor what's inside my phone's obliterated.