Apple Dropped Plans for End-to-End Encrypted iCloud Backups Due to FBI Pressure

Apple Dropped Plans for End-to-End Encrypted iCloud Backups Due to FBI Pressure

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
PaulieP - January 27, 2020 at 5:57pm
You鈥檙e so funny when you get angry. Such a puppy but you鈥檒l never have me. Nice try gay guy. Lmfao 馃ぃ
PaulieP - January 25, 2020 at 5:26pm
You鈥檙e so easily triggered my lil puppy. Haha
PaulieP - January 21, 2020 at 7:26pm
Our government and law-enforcement are here to protect our country. If you don鈥檛 like it, find another country. I have no problem with this transparency and these checks and balances. It is too easy for your neighbor to hide malicious truths on their devices and I would rather know than not. I鈥檇 prefer to know if there鈥檚 a murderer living next-door or a pedophile or somebody Who is planning to bomb a school with little children. These people are your neighbors and they act like nothing is wrong but with a few more checks and balances, you won鈥檛 have to worry about that. Go government and go Apple, lay down the law!
odedoo1 - January 21, 2020 at 7:04pm
My number one reason for using Apple was always security! Every year since Steve death Apple gives more and more reason to stop giving them our hard earned money and leave. Without Apple cloud there is no connectivity between all the devices so truly there is no reason not to try something different next year.
the voice of reason - January 21, 2020 at 10:04pm
Does this really affect you, or are you reacting on principle? I'm asking seriously.
odedoo1 - January 21, 2020 at 10:39pm
Not sure, if my bank account, PayPal, passwords are not protected then yes it does effect me, if not then it鈥檚 the principle that Apple always promised us security for the expense.
Hackedup442 - January 24, 2020 at 3:07am
And you think android is any better ? It鈥檚 very simple dont up load to iCloud
odedoo1 - February 5, 2020 at 2:18am
It could affect all of us: https://youtu.be/luvthTjC0OI
1reader - January 21, 2020 at 6:19pm
What happened PaulieP they were not consistently? One time against pedo but for murderers ?!
PaulieP - January 21, 2020 at 7:22pm
Reread what you wrote, you sound like a stuttering retard. I鈥檓 cool with this. Android is way worse and feel free to switch away from Apple if you don鈥檛 like it. I hear Huawaii makes a great phone and they鈥檝e never gotten in trouble for stealing data like android. At least Apple is being transparent about it other than its rivals who take without your knowledge. I鈥檓 happy with Apple and again don鈥檛 hide shit on my cloud server so I could care less. I鈥檓 a hard working man who makes good money have a nice home and I don鈥檛 do illegal stuff like you or MsPaulina who is about to chime in after I post this. MsPauline is a he-she who follows me like a puppy and not so secretly is my admirer. Here MsPauline, here here littlepuppy.