Check Out This New iPhone 12 Pro Max Concept [Video]

Check Out This New iPhone 12 Pro Max Concept [Video]

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
huudini - January 27, 2020 at 10:28am
Needs more camera lenses.
felixjuantorres - January 26, 2020 at 4:10pm
I don’t understand why people keep doing this, don’t you get it?... from years and years it has been a different phone one year and the following the same exact phone but faster, so basically every 2 years you’ll see a change. This year it will be the same thing but faster 🙄
nocci - January 27, 2020 at 2:35am
Next you'll be telling me iOS will not have anything added and it will feel like a slightly tweaked version of its predecessor even though we can always see what has been added which means that there is change even at first glance for the phone and OS. This is coming from someone who has looked at in depth comparisons and actually used every phone and even looked at the specs of the new and the previously released model.
waheb09 - January 26, 2020 at 11:25am
Stupid, go buy a samshit
2013nyyankees - January 25, 2020 at 6:34pm
Apple isn’t going to the square design and they are definitely not doing the punch hole.
PaulieP - January 27, 2020 at 6:33am
I didn’t mind the punch hole design that much but I agree that Apple most likely won’t adopt it. Rounded edges feel natural compared to square edges. What’s will all the cameras? Lol
PaulieP - January 27, 2020 at 5:55pm
I even trigger you when I don’t talk about you. Nice to see you again puppy. Glad I triggered you enough to make you write two comments. Hahaha puppy! 🐶 😂
PaulieP - January 28, 2020 at 2:07am
You keep coming back. Actions speak louder than words puppy. Hahaha 😂 🐶
PaulieP - January 28, 2020 at 7:32pm
Laughing at a 5th grade puppy that’s can’t get enough of me. That’s what! Oh and a good laugh. Now follow me puppy... keep up! Hahahaha 😂 🐶
tumababa - January 25, 2020 at 6:28pm