Apple Won't Include EarPods or Charger With iPhone 12, Says Kuo

Apple Won't Include EarPods or Charger With iPhone 12, Says Kuo

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
Akshay - June 29, 2020 at 5:32pm
Ok, no problem. Ditch the Ear Pods and the 5W Charger. Just include the AirPods with 20W or the existing 30W charger and increase the price of the entire bundle by a bit (but do not bite a hole in my pocket), I shall be ok with it.
kricul - June 29, 2020 at 5:09pm
No charger.. Haha. Doesn't surprise me since Tim took over
LeoNyx86 - June 29, 2020 at 3:32pm
The expense of the phone makes the two year cycle less attractive. Maybe I will wait until the third year. Tim himself told us they built the XS to last and that we should not have to replace our phones that frequently. My pc is breaking down so perhaps I will invest in that. Damn 22 ax socket will not secure the cable. Every piece of PSU Corsair AX860i is probably excellent but a faulty socket will ruin it. I tried replacing the cable. But it’s only reliable for between 20 minutes or 20 days but it’s hard to work with the uncertainty and gaming increases the unreliability.
sonivEX - June 29, 2020 at 2:33pm
You are lucky you are getting a phone I'm the box.
venom88 - June 29, 2020 at 1:33pm
They are going crazy every time a bit more I’m always been an Apple fan and always use Apple products but if they are going to be doing this things every time 😔
reza.ghavamizadeh - June 29, 2020 at 5:10am
Ditching the earpod is not really horrific since we all have something to replace it with, if not better than the original in the box. but the charger base is something that keeps the battery healthy longer and apple is kind of serious on these types of situations. also, it may be hazardous and can follow some claims by the customer.
JuergenWest - June 29, 2020 at 1:32am
As long as it comes with a sync cable. But honestly not including a charger is a bit strange especially if the phone requires an all new previously unreleased power supply unit.
tobybartlett - June 28, 2020 at 8:05pm
All statements below are based on the idea that this is true. This idea is pure insanity. The scariest thing is that I could see Apple having the “courage” to do this. I don’t understand what magic of marketing terms would be used to justify this... I’m kind of curious to find out. It’s like when opening the iPhone box and a hand reaches out (horror movie style) and punches you in the face. OR, when you open the box and there’s a Willy Wonka-style golden ticket... to switch to a Google Pixel for free. I will not support this unbelievable level of greed, if this is the case. Is a $1 trillion valuation not enough? LVMH (who owns many luxury companies like Louis Vuitton, Bvlgari, Tag Heuer, Moët
tobybartlett - June 28, 2020 at 8:07pm
Christian Dior and Fendi—to name a few, should acquire Apple (or vice versa) as they can admit their products are luxury products and not just electronics. What I’m really most upset about is that Tim Cook could not give a damn about innovation or creativity in the artistic sense. He is 100% about profits, just like 99.999999999% of other CEOs. Steve Jobs was genuinely a creative person, who cared about the end users experience to the point of obsession. Steve would be screaming if he heard this plan being discussed. Since he’s gone, all he can do is roll over in his grave over what Tim has done to his creation, Apple.
hamood_d10 - June 28, 2020 at 7:40pm
WTF I will ditsh iPhone soon this is beyond shame its more like shit