How to Enable Panoramic Camera Mode in iOS 5

How to Enable Panoramic Camera Mode in iOS 5

itayms - March 27, 2013 at 6:06pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone there. very fast service (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks!
booreiland - May 29, 2012 at 11:56pm
Doesn't seem to work when jailbreaking iOS 5.1.1
Jeremy - November 9, 2011 at 7:48pm
Well great concept. Got the first one to work and I couldn't tell much that was screwed up. But the next ones I tried to do were all worthless. Idk if it's the phone or the algorithm used for the program or even just the user. But it's deff no point and shoot app. It's quite difficult to use.
FARPThor - December 5, 2011 at 2:52pm
Yeah, pretty useless without a stabilizer of some sort. Couldn't even be labelled as Beta, it's an Alpha version in it's early stages...
budsal - November 8, 2011 at 11:21pm
well, it works if you can work it. I cannot work it very well but it's better than the panoramic pics I could take before.
Martin K - November 8, 2011 at 1:34pm
It really sucks! Not worthy AT ALL!! That's why Apple didn't include it on iOS5...
3kster - November 8, 2011 at 8:28am
Any possibilty to bypass the "gyroscope" requirement so that it can used for the 3GS?
amanda - November 8, 2011 at 1:02pm
great news they just released an untethered jail break and unlock this morning whey to go division team i love you this redsnow worked in 15 seconds so easy
morris - November 8, 2011 at 1:05pm
THANK YOU GEO IT WORKED FIRST TIME YOU ROCK I WAITED AND WAITED BUT YOU CAME THROUGH WITH NEW REDSNOW THAT WORKS IN A FEW SECONDS THANKS AGAIN
dt is superior to anyone else in this room - November 8, 2011 at 1:08pm
what the fuck am i going crazy am i the only normal one here?
Topher8--- - November 8, 2011 at 8:27am
So when I take a picture it turns out really crappy...it's so hard to keep that arrow on the white line....Glad they left that feature out of ios 5...btw I'm using an iPhone 4....does the 4s take better parnorimic photos???
pest - November 8, 2011 at 11:59am