How to Unlock Your iPhone Using SAM [Easier]

How to Unlock Your iPhone Using SAM [Easier]

Di Scott - June 6, 2016 at 4:35am
If anyone is having a problem with their code or is looking for a place to get a code to unlock their phone, I would suggest giving www.unlockyoursim.com a go :) It doesn’t cost at all, you just need to complete a short survey (I know, one of those!) but it worked for me so.. it’s worth trying out. Hope this helps!
Dana - September 4, 2014 at 9:25pm
SAM does not work anymore. Apple has out smarted the "nerds"... for now anyway.
Taha - May 4, 2014 at 4:49am
hi! i dont know on which carrier my phone is locked to please help
ReutM - March 22, 2013 at 2:03pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99$ for phone unlocks! !
zafar - January 10, 2013 at 10:30pm
i try to unlock with every thing SAM ULTRASNOW even gevey sim but still not unlock...why is gevey sim is not working in it ...i have another iphone same model number MC603B DIFFERENT baseband 03.10.01 working fine in it but not with this baseband 04.12.01 why? please help me out thanks
zafar - January 10, 2013 at 10:18pm
done it showing wildcardactivated but still no service iphone 4 baseband 04.12.01 version 5.1.1 model mc603b
Mark Chiu - November 11, 2012 at 4:17am
I would like to ask has anyone recently unlock the iphone 4 locked to bell?? I would like to unlock it to "Chatr" in toronto canada. I have followed at the end and everything supposed to happen, happened and stuck at the itunes unlocking step....I have a couple of questions would like to calrify... 1st: I used and paid the service from http://www.iphone-unlockme.com...and the first step that I followed is sent in my IMEI ID and I received a message stating that I need to wait 10 - 15 days to let apple unlock my iphone...is this correct?? 2nd: which carrier should i choose if I want to unlock from the original to the new sim carrier when I set up the SAM??? Thank you all~~
J - November 11, 2012 at 1:19pm
SAM unlock is not working for a long time already, so dont bother. And yes, you have to wait certain time, to get unlock, if you used a web service. When the unlock is completed, just restore you phone and it will work.
Mark Chiu - November 13, 2012 at 12:18am
Hi, thanks for the comment! But may I ask what do you mean by "restore" my iphone?? And may I ask why as long as i sent in my IMEI number then the phone will be unlocked??? Thanks
J - November 13, 2012 at 6:02am
Switch off your phone, launch iTunes, then connect the phone to the computer by holding the round button pressed. hold it until computer says that it has detected a phone in recovery mode, then press restore. Before you do this, back up your phone.
derin - September 7, 2012 at 5:39pm
today i install sam, it is work perfect, and i did all steps and i Hit attemp activation, it restart my iphone, but finally it is not give services, please help me
derin - September 8, 2012 at 3:05am
can you told me how? it need how many $? please explain
Leandro - September 8, 2012 at 2:05pm
Hy, on ebaycom you can find many sellers that can unlock your iPhone, I payed 13$ to official unlock. You only have to send your imei , after 24h its completely unlocked you can even do updates. Go to this website and type unlock iPhone. You ll find this sellers.
Keron Jones - May 26, 2012 at 11:58pm
i found a way to unlock.. u need to use redsnow and flash the baseband with the ipad baseband and it should work. i have an iPhone 3gs running on 5.1.1 untethered.
RC - May 28, 2012 at 12:34am
could you explain how to flash the baseband?
Tash - May 6, 2012 at 11:24pm
will this work with an at&t iphone4 5.1 bb 04.12.01? Im scared to do it if it doesnt work. please help!
Granny - May 6, 2012 at 11:27pm
Tash it won't work anymore. Apple fixed there servers a week ago I think. You'll have to wait. Sorry babe
Tash - May 7, 2012 at 2:24am
Ahhh! So now i have to wait for another unlock update? i need it unlock bc im an international student, is there any other way i can unlock this phone?
Granny - May 7, 2012 at 1:06pm
What phone do you have?
Tash - May 7, 2012 at 1:17pm
iphone 4... version 5.1 BB 04.12.01
Granny - May 7, 2012 at 5:05pm
Yea you'll have to wait. I waited 7 months for this last one. :). Keep your eye on this page
Leandro - May 15, 2012 at 9:54am
Hi, i spend 30 days trying to unlock my iPhone, the only way that i found is unlocksolutionscom, i bought it last week and now my iPhone is unlocked, 100% trustfull, its little expensive but you dont need to buy other phone