Skitch is Now Available for the iPhone
Evernote has released an iPhone version of their annotation app, Skitch.
Express yourself with fewer words, emails and meetings with Skitch! Use shapes, arrows, sketches and text annotation to get your point across fast. Mark up photos, screenshots, maps, and webpages then share them with anyone you like.
Skitch lets you:
- Annotate: Add arrows, shapes and text to existing images
- Create: Draw something new
- Edit: Reposition, recolor and remove your annotations at will
- Share: Send your sketches and annotations over Twitter and email
- Present: Show your work in real time via AirPlay on Apple TV
- Remember: Save everything to Evernote for later
Use Skitch to:
- Sketch and share
- Point out objects and locations in a photo
- Brainstorm design ideas with your team
- Identify a point of interest on a map
- Annotate a screenshot of your awesome high score
- Have fun!
What's New In This Version:
✔ Skitch is now available on iPhone!
✔ Full Evernote Integration
Everything you create and annotate in Skitch is synched to your Evernote account and will appear together with all of your other notes.
✔ Create and edit across multiple platforms
Mark something up on your iPhone or iPad, then continue editing on your computer. Simply login to Skitch and all of your screenshots and images appear everywhere.
✔ Point something out
Take a photo, snap a webpage or start with a blank canvas, then use arrows, shapes and text to draw attention to what's important.
Pixelate feature lets you protect sensitive information in documents, webpages and photos.
Share your images with friends and colleagues.
You can download Skitch from the App Store for free.