IM+ Pro Update Brings Message Queue, iPhone 5 Support
IM+ Pro has been updated with a new message queue feature and support for the iPhone 5.
Chat on Skype, Facebook, Google Talk, MSN, Yahoo!, ICQ, and more. IM+ features free texting, Off-the-Record messaging as in-app purchase, group chats, message history, multimedia sending and much more.
- Universal iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad app
- Send text messages, photos, videos, and voice notes
- Group chats in Skype, MSN, AIM, ICQ and Neighbors
- Chat history, accessible in IM+ on your device and from any web browser at https://plus.im
- Multiple accounts per service
- Push notifications about new messages in your GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo!, and AOL e-mail inbox
- Create personal and geo status messages
- Customize your IM+ look and feel with themes, backgrounds, custom sound notifications and different sets of emoticons, including emoji and animated smileys
- Typing notifications
- Built-in browser
and we're not done yet, new IM+ features will keep coming!
Facebook, Skype, MSN/Live Messenger, Google Talk, Yahoo!, AIM/iChat, ICQ, Jabber, MeinVZ, Gadu-Gadu, SINA Weibo, mig33, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki.ru, Mamba.Ru, Fetion, Yandex IM, Mail.Ru Agent, RenRen, and Twitter.
What's New In This Version:
- Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
- Message queue: outgoing messages are queued if network is not available and will be automatically sent when network connection is restored
- UI improvements
- Bug fixes
You can purchase IM+ Pro from the App Store for $9.99.