WatchESPN App Gets AirPlay Support for all Channels
The WatchESPN app has been updated with AirPlay support for all channels.
Stay connected to live sports and shows from ESPN - wherever and whenever you want them. Download the FREE WatchESPN app to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and get 24/7 access to live streaming feeds from ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3 and ESPNU.
Access to WatchESPN live video is determined by your TV provider and, in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below are currently offering access to live video:
* Bright House Networks, Comcast, Time Warner Cable & Verizon FiOS TV - ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3 and ESPNU are available to fans who receive ESPN as part of their TV package
* Verizon High Speed Internet - If you do NOT receive TV service from an above provider, but receive high-speed internet from Verizon, you will have access to ESPN3
Live streaming access to the top events from the ESPN family of networks, including:
* NBA Regular Season and Playoffs
* Major League Baseball
* The Masters, US Open and The Open Championships
* College Football and Basketball
* Barclay's Premier League, Spanish Primera Division and Euro 2012 Soccer
* All 4 Grand Slam tennis events
...and thousands more live events airing on the ESPN networks
Up-to-the-minute news, highlights and analysis with live streaming access to your favorite ESPN shows, including:
* Mike & Mike
* Baseball Tonight
...and every other ESPN original show
What's New In This Version:
- AirPlay is now supported for all channels (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and ESPN3).
- Includes support for AirPlay in background.
- Bug fixes, and optimizations.
You can download WatchESPN from the App Store for free.
Read More [via Ron]