Microsoft Releases Xbox SmartGlass App for iOS
Microsoft updated its Xbox Live app as Xbox SmartGlass bringing the ability to navigate the Xbox 360 from your iOS device.
Use Xbox SmartGlass to enhance your entertainment on Xbox 360.
Xbox SmartGlass lets your device work with your Xbox 360 console to bring rich, interactive experiences and unique content about what you’re watching or playing, right to the device that’s already in your hand. Interact with your favorite TV shows, movies, music, sports, and games, and bring remote control to a whole new level.
You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
What's New In This Version:
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
You can download Xbox SmartGlass from the App Store for free.