Algoriddim Launches Vjay for the iPhone
Algoriddim has launched vjay for iPhone, a mashup machine for your music and videos.
Vjay transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a cutting-edge mashup machine, directly integrated with the media libraries on your iPhone or iPod touch. Mix and scratch your favorite music videos from iTunes or combine songs from your music library with personal video footage into an interactive audio visual experience. You can even use the built-in camera on your device to add your very own clips to the mix with added special effects. The first of its kind on the iPhone or iPod touch, vjay lets you create fun video mashups, display directly to a TV, or record your performances live to share instantly on Facebook or YouTube.
- Media Access - Create stunning mashups using all your media on your iPhone or iPod touch, including videos, music, and footage from camera roll. vjay also comes with a free bundle of pre-loaded artist videos and high-quality footage.
- Real-time video transitions, audio visuals effects – vjay comes with stunning audio & video effects, looping tools, visual transitions, and real-time VideoScratch™.
- Live Movie Recording – With a simple touch of a button, easily save your mixes to the iPhone or iPod touch in real-time.
- Instant Facebook and YouTube sharing - Instantly share your personal vjay recordings with friends via Facebook and YouTube.
- Support for external displays – Easily plug into a TV and stream videos wirelessly to Apple TV.
- Built-in camera integration - Quickly record your own video clips using the built-in camera and add them to your mixes on the fly with added special effects
- Integration with iTunes Store – browse, search, preview and purchase music videos on iTunes from within the app.
Requires iPhone 4S (or later) running iOS 5 (or higher) or iPod touch (5th generation or later) running iOS 5 (or higher)
✔ Direct access to user's media on the device (music videos, movies, camera roll footage, music)
✔ iTunes Store integration (search, browse, preview and purchase artist music videos)
✔ Built-in camera integration
✔ Portrait and landscape modes
✔ Video Transitions
✔ Audio Visual Effects
✔ Live Movie recording with instant export to Facebook or YouTube
✔ Fullscreen mode
✔ Support for external displays via iPad adapter cable (HDMI, VGA, or Composite) and AirPlay for streaming video and audio
✔ Colorized EQ
✔ Slow-motion (time stretching)
✔ Split A/V crossfade mode (crossfade video independently from audio, and vice versa)
✔ Advanced Audio Tools: Waveforms, Auto-Gain, Automatic Beat and Tempo Detection, Beat-matching, Slicing, Auto-Sync, Pitch-bending, Cue Point, Looping, Speed Change, Reverse Playback
✔ Support for multi-route audio (e.g. HDMI + built in headphone jack) and multi-channel audio interfaces.
✔ Support for major audio formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
✔ Video formats supported: H.264 and MPEG-4 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second in .mp4, .m4v and .mov file formats
Supported external hardware (optional):
- External displays and TVs via Digital AV Adapter (HDMI), VGA Adapter, or Composite AV Cable
- Apple TV + AirPlay enabled AV receivers
- Numark iDJ Live, Mixdeck Quad, and ION iDJ 2 Go MIDI controllers
- Vestax Spin 2 MIDI controller
- Griffin DJ Cable
You can purchase vjay for iPhone from the App Store for $0.99.