Google Chrome Browser for iOS Gets Passbook Support, Text Encoding Detection
Google has updated its Chrome browser for iOS to save boarding passes and tickets with PassBook and added text encoding detection.
Browse fast with Chrome, now available on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Sign in to sync your personalized Chrome experience from your computer, and bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit: http://goo.gl/WUx02
What's New In This Version:
- Open PDFs in other apps
- Save your boarding passes and tickets with PassBook
- Seeing garbled characters? Turn on text encoding detection in settings.
- Stability and security improvements
- Many bug fixes
You can download Chrome from the App Store for free.