Starbucks App Gets iPhone 5 Support
Starbucks has updated its iOS app with iPhone 5 support and multiple bug fixes.
The official iPhone application from Starbucks! In addition to paying from Starbucks for iPhone, you can now add a Starbucks Card to Passbook. It’s the fastest way to pay at Starbucks – just scan and go!
With Starbucks for iPhone, you can manage your Starbucks Card balance, reload your card, track your Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards program and send an eGift to a friend. And there’s more!
• My Cards: Pay with your iPhone/iPod Touch at 6,800 U.S. company-operated Starbucks and 2,000 Target and Safeway locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between cards.
• Add your Starbucks Card to Passbook.
• My Rewards: Track your Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards program.
• eGift: Send an eGift to a friend via email or Facebook wall post.
• Messages inbox to receive Starbucks notifications and special offers.
• Store Locator: Find the closest stores, directions, store hours and amenities.
• Drink Builder: Create and share your perfect Starbucks beverages.
• Food Menu: Browse our delicious food menu and see nutritional info and ingredients. Use filters to help find foods that meet your health and wellness needs.
• Coffee Menu: Explore Starbucks whole bean coffee and find your perfect cup. Starbucks Roast Spectrum sorts our coffees by three roast profiles to help you find the flavor and intensity that is perfect for you.
What's New In This Version:
* iPhone 5 Support
* Multiple Bug fixes
* Added back sound when stars drop in cup - now an option to turn on or off
You can download Starbucks from the App Store for free.