Letterpress Word Game is Updated With Share Replay, Improved Dictionary
Letterpress, a word game for iOS, has been updated with Share Replays, a better dictionary, and other improvements.
Find words, steal tiles, color the board! Letterpress is a fresh new word game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Play against your friends using Game Center! The perfect blend of fun and strategy.
What's New In This Version:
- Share Replays! Now you can tweet, post, email or just hoard links to your games and show off yer skillz! (Requires iOS 6)
- CHRISTMAS is a proper noun. It's not allowed. Bah humbug.
- Loads of little tweaks.
- Improved dictionary.
- Handle orientation changes on iPad better.
- Clarified the "prefix" rule in the How To Play. Apparently the word "prefix" means something different to programmers and grammar geeks! The rule is actually really simple; it has nothing to do with roots, stems, definitions, moon cycles, or Latin derivations. It boils down to: no words found at the beginning of a previously played word. Easy.
- People read these. Neat. If I were smart I'd monetize all over your eyeballs.
You can download Letterpress from the App Store for free.