TuneIn Radio Gets New Design for iPad Listeners, Resumes Playback
The TuneIn Radio app has been updated with a new design for iPad listeners and will now pick up right where you left off when you resume listening.
TuneIn is a new way to listen to the world through live local and global radio from wherever you are. Whether you want music, sports, news or current events, TuneIn offers over 70,000 stations and 2 million on-demand programs for you to choose from.
TuneIn Radio Pro Features:
• Record, pause and rewind any station as you are listening
• Set timed recordings for your favorite morning talk show so you can listen on your way to work
• Pause live streams for up to 30 minutes with the ability to rewind and listen again as much as you like
• Add the stations, songs and shows you love most to your presets
• Shake your phone to hear new stations based on what you already like
• Share a station, show or song with your friends on Facebook or Twitter
• Wake up every day using the alarm clock and fall asleep every night using the sleep timer
• Play your stations in the background while you use other apps
• Stream your stations to an AirPlay-compatible receiver (requires iOS 4.2)
What's New In This Version:
* Our iPad listeners will enjoy a brand new design!
* TuneIn will pick up right where you left off when you resume listening to your most recent recording or podcast.
* We've improved streaming stability for a number of formats.
You can purchase TuneIn Radio Pro from the App Store for $0.99.