Flickr App Gets Improves Sharing, New Notifications
Flickr has updated its new iOS app with improved sharing, new notifications, bug fixes, and more.
Get the power of the world’s largest photo-sharing site in the palm of your hand!
● Capture and create stunning photos: Take photos with the app’s easy-to-use camera and make them your own with all new filters, editing features, and geo-tagging.
● Share your photos with anyone, anywhere: Instantly share with your Flickr groups and Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or email contacts. You pick.
● Discover the world through photos: The most interesting images in the world live on Flickr. Rediscover the world and be inspired by the Flickr community of photo hobbyists.
● Experience high-quality, high-resolution photos: Flickr maintains the original quality of your photos so they look as crisp and stunning as the moment you snapped the photo. Your photos always look better on Flickr!
✓ Custom filters enhance your photos plus photo correction, retouching and many other tools
✓ Access your Flickr photos on any device – phone, tablet, computer and Apple TV!
✓ Connect with others around shared interests. Whether it’s food, travel, or anything else – Flickr has more than 1.6M groups, so there’s bound to be a Group that interests you!
✓ New justified layout photo display makes your personal photostream look amazing
✓ See recent photo activities from your friends and family. Make comments or mark them as favorites.
✓ Flexible, personal privacy options to make your photos as public or private as you want
What's New In This Version:
We're releasing several new enhancements based on your feedback, including:
- Better visibility of photo upload status
- It's now easier than ever to share your Flickr photos on Facebook
- Get instant notifications when your Facebook friends join Flickr
- Easily find your Twitter contacts on Flickr
- New notifications when someone comments on a photo you've also commented on
- Fixed issues with Google sign-in
- Plus other bug fixes
You can download Flickr from the App Store for free.