Apple vs. Microsoft vs. Sony on Christmas Eve [Photos]

Posted December 25, 2012 at 7:27am by iClarified | Please help us and submit a translation by clicking here | 30483 views

FORTUNE reader Howard Kaplan snapped a few photos of the Apple, Microsoft, and Sony stores at Westfield Century City mall in California on Christmas Eve.

Take a look at the photos below to see who did best!

Read More




Add Comment
DooDi - January 2, 2013 at 4:16pm
Lots of people in Apple store but there is no Apple bag. LOOKING Fewer people shop at Microft store but at least with one Microsoft shopping bag. SHOPPING
Rohit Kumar - December 27, 2012 at 9:58am
give me apple v/s samsung on christmas eve..
acieffe - December 26, 2012 at 8:56pm
Here is the reason for the people in each store. Sony: 99.99% of the people that bought Sony products did so months in advance after more months of research. Leaving .01% shopping the night of. Microsoft: 20% of Microsoft users were experiencing difficulty with their electronics, preventing them from shopping online. 79.95% Did their shopping online at and got better deals than Black Friday by shopping Cyber Monday. Leaving .05% shopping the night of. Apple: 60% are content on not knowing they have sub-par, dumbed-down, less-than-potential electronics. Leaving 40% wondering why the store is going to be closed for some "Christmas" thing, finding out their model is obsolete but for $500 more than they paid for the original they can have the same thing with just a 2.0 added to it, and they need their tech support done RIGHT NOW!
Jasmer - December 27, 2012 at 10:24am
Stock Prices Close 12/27/12 APPLE $513.00 Microsoft $26.86 BAHAHAHAHA! Sony $11.10
Jose - December 26, 2012 at 11:18am
don´t you have more instersting thing to publish. came on!!!
Mike - December 26, 2012 at 7:02am
Although I am an Apple Fanboy - I LIKE your comment. You may even be right. Apple Maps never got me home. It's amazing how Find my iPhone can point exactly on the building that I am in, but maps misses my home by at least 2km.
19 More Comments
Follow iClarified
Apple Releases OS X 10.11 El Capitan Beta 6 to Developers
Apple has released OS X 10.11 El Capitan Beta...
Apple Buys 43 Acre Development Site in North San Jose for $138 Million
Apple has purchased a 43-acre development sit...
Apple in Talks to Launch Its Own Mobile Network
Apple is in talks to launch a mobile virtual ...
Nokia Announces Sale of HERE Maps to Audi, BMW, and Daimler for $2.74 Billion
Apple Launches New YouTube Channels for Japan and Korea
Apple has launched two new YouTube channels, ...