RIM is expected to unveil the device alongside the new BlackBerry 10 operating system on January 30th.
● The build quality is really nice. The back cover feels rubbery and snaps on sort of like the back cover on Samsung's Galaxy S III.
● The screen looks great.
● The web browser is very quick, just as fast as a desktop browser. It also supports Flash.
● You can set up separate profiles for work and personal use. This is good for people who want to use one phone for business and play.
● It integrates with Evernote.
● The new AppWorld store looks a lot like the Google Play store for Android apps.
● It only takes one minute to boot up.
You can see the phone below pictured next to the iPhone 4S.