Withings announces today its newest health monitoring device, Smart Activity Tracker, a powerful and pocket-sized personal tracking tool designed to help users achieve their personal health and fitness goals. For the first time ever seen on an activity tracker, the Smart Activity Tracker adds pulse measurement to the number of steps taken, strides run, distances covered, calories burned, and quality of sleep. The device syncs via Bluetooth Smart with the Withings Health Mate App where all the data is collected and stored in real time.
● Connectivity: Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart
● Dimensions: 43.3 x 22.1 x 8.3 mm
● Battery: Rechargeable with 2 week battery life
● Display: OLED touchscreen display
● Compatibility: iPhone, iPod touch, Android
The Withings Smart Activity Tracker will be available at the end of Q1 2013. No word on price yet.
Read More [via Desire This]