DISH Releases 'DISH Explorer' Second Screen App for iPad
DISH has released 'DISH Explorer' a new second screen app for the iPad that lets you engage with your favorite shows and movies.
See the most popular shows based on real time tv viewership in your location, or what's trending on social sites, or even the most exciting sports events on now. You can also use the universal search to find content whether its on live TV, your DVR, or in the On Demand catalog. Once you've found what you want to watch, simply press the thumbnail of the show and your Hopper will automatically start playing it on your tv - no need to pick up your remote!
- Control your Hopper from your iPad
- Find popular and socially trending programs to watch
- Get recommendations based on what your friends like to watch
- Find content from your guide, DVR or OnDemand
- See detailed live sports stats for the game you're watching
**DISH Explorer requires a Hopper. Your iPad must be connected to the same network as your Hopper.
You can download DISH Explorer from the App Store for free.