Amazon MP3 Store Now Optimized for iPhone
Amazon has announced that its MP3 Store has been optimized for the iPhone and iPod touch.
For the first time ever, iPhone and iPod touch users can discover and buy digital music from Amazon’s 22-million song catalog using the Safari browser. Customers also have access to favorite Amazon features like personalized recommendations, best-seller lists and Amazon customer ratings. Music purchases are automatically saved to customers' Cloud Player libraries and can be downloaded or played instantly from any iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android phone or tablet, Roku, Sonos home entertainment system, or any web browser, giving customers the freedom to enjoy more music, from more devices than any other major cloud music service.
“Since the launch of the Amazon Cloud Player app for iPhone and iPod touch, a top request from customers has been the ability to buy music from Amazon right from their devices. For the first time ever, iOS users have a way do that – now they can access Amazon’s huge catalog of music, features like personalized recommendations, deals like albums for $5, songs for $0.69, and they can buy their music once and use it everywhere,” said Steve Boom, Vice President of Amazon Music.
Web App Features:
● The Amazon MP3 mobile website for iPhone and iPod touches is built on HTML5, which means customers can make purchases directly from the Amazon MP3 mobile website at www.amazon.com/mp3 on their iPhones and iPod touches
● Selection of over 22 million songs and over two million albums at everyday low prices
● Access to everyday deals like $5 albums, $0.69 songs, and free songs from artists on the rise
● Individualized recommendations based on purchase history
● Immediate availability and seamless playback of purchases in the Amazon Cloud Player app
● Free storage of all Amazon MP3 purchases in Amazon Cloud Player
You can navigate to http://www.amazon.com/mp3 to check it out.