Letterpress Game Gets Shake-to-Shuffle, New Theme
Letterpress, a popular word game for iOS, has been updated with Shake-to-Shuffle, a new high contrast theme, and other improvements.
Find words, steal tiles, color the board! Letterpress is a fresh new word game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Play against your friends using Game Center! The perfect blend of fun and strategy.
What's New In This Version:
- Shake-to-shuffle. Select some letters, then shake your phone. My wife told me to mention that she invented that. She also invented a dance to go with it (but that feature is just for me).
- You can now choose to view replays directly in Safari (or Chrome you swing that way).
- Tap on empty spaces in the letter grid to wiggle the letter that came from that spot.
- If you try to play a word when it's not your turn, Letterpress will tell you if it's invalid. Like proper nouns. And proper nouns. Those still aren't allowed.
- New high-contrast theme.
- Tweaked icon.
- Show the number of words played on the played words screen.
- Spit, polish.
You can download Letterpress from the App Store for free.