The Simpsons: Tapped Out App Gets Valentine's Day Themed Update
The Simpsons: Tapped Out game for iOS has received a Valentine's Day themed update that brings new buildings, characters, decorations, quests, and more.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
What's New In This Version:
Love has come to Springfield! Send Valentines to your friends and collect Hearts to add a romantic atmosphere to your Springfield with limited time decorations. We’ve got new limited-time characters, quests, and more – check it out...
• New Buildings – Pick up some love handles a la mode at Phineas Q. Butterfat’s, capitalize on insecure relationships at Howard’s Flowers, and even lose some golf balls at Sir Putt-A-Lots.
• New Characters – Send Shauna around searching for young love, get Homer and Marge to snuggle in the Golf Castle, and send Valentines with Lisa.
• New Decorations – Sweeten up your Springfield with rose bushes, cherub topiaries, and the “I Choo-Choo-Choose You Train.”
• New Quests – Join Bart on his quest for love. Will Bart and Shauna enjoy a blossoming romance, or will Bart be left sulking in his room?
• New Event – Visit your friends’ towns, send Valentine’s Day cards, and generate limited-time Heart currency.
You can download The Simpsons: Tapped Out from the App Store for free.