Flickr App Gets Updated With Faster Uploading, Higher Resolution Photo Display
The Flickr app has been updated with faster uploading, higher resolution photo display, and more.
Get the power of the world’s largest photo-sharing site in the palm of your hand!
✓ Custom filters enhance your photos plus photo correction, retouching and many other tools
✓ Access your Flickr photos on any device – phone, tablet, computer and Apple TV!
✓ Connect with others around shared interests. Whether it’s food, travel, or anything else – Flickr has more than 1.6M groups, so there’s bound to be a Group that interests you!
✓ New justified layout photo display makes your personal photostream look amazing
✓ See recent photo activities from your friends and family. Make comments or mark them as favorites.
✓ Flexible, personal privacy options to make your photos as public or private as you want
What's New In This Version:
- Faster uploading
- Easily save photos from your Photostream to your camera roll
- Automatically saves your original, pre-filter photos to your camera roll
- Quickly tag your contacts in photo comments and description by simply typing @screename
- Get notified when your contacts mention you
- Higher resolution photo display in lightbox view so your photos look even more stunning
- Take photos in a snap using your iPhone's volume up button
You can download Flickr from the App Store for free.