Letterpress 1.4 Lets You Remember Words for Later
Letterpress, a popular word game for iOS, has been updated with the ability to remember words for later.
Find words, steal tiles, color the board! Letterpress is a fresh new word game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Play against your friends using Game Center! The perfect blend of fun and strategy.
What's New In This Version:
• Remember words for later. Tap-and-hold the CLEAR button to close a game, but remember the word you had selected. Next time you go into the game it'll zap back up out of the grid. Pew-pew-pew. Like that.
• Fix zombie games. Maybe. You never know with zombies.
• Adjust bouncies.
• Fix wiggle-squishes.
• Tweak auto-matching.
• Tips & Tricks, Legal links.
• Updated dictionary. ORTHOLOGY, dawg.
• Una cosa súper secreta. (¡Que bueno Español Lorenzo! Ah gracias Lorenzo, me recuerdo de escuela. Los pantalones es mucho grande.)
• App binary is even smaller. If the world were just, the market would reward my relentless drive for efficiency fueled by a visceral hatred of bloated software. #gimmemoney #jk #no4real
• Enable View Replay button for iOS 5 users too.
• Paul Kafasis previously eschewed public credit for the idea of “wiggle the letter which came from a tapped empty space”, but after seeing the billing my wife got, he told me he wanted in. Enjoy your taste of the limelight, Paul.
You can download Letterpress from the App Store for free.