Tempo Smart Calendar App Does Away With Reservation System for New Users
The Tempo Smart Calendar app has scaled its servers up and removed its reservation system for new users.
Tempo is like having your own personal assistant prepare you for what’s next. It’s the only mobile calendar that intelligently enhances your meetings and events by connecting emails, contacts and location to your calendar. Tempo puts more in your calendar so you get more out of your day!
With details displayed right in your Tempo calendar, you’ll never again fumble across apps trying to complete a simple task, such as finding a meeting agenda or someone’s phone number. Tempo fills in the details even when you don’t enter them in your calendar. It knows what you need and what you want to get done. The more you use Tempo the smarter it gets!
• Send a pre-populated “running late” email or text
• Dial into conference calls – Tempo handles the passcode
• Get directions, parking and estimated driving time
• Review emails that pertain to the meeting
• Open related documents
• Quickly reach attendees via phone, email or text
• Find the exact location even if you don’t have the address
• Browse attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Connect to Foursquare and Yelp
• Get estimated driving time
• Wish your friends happy birthday on Facebook
• Know your flight status
• Use Siri to create your next calendar event or meeting
And so much more!
What's New In This Version:
We’ve scaled, and this means not only have we done away with the Reservation System…tell your friends, we’re also allowing users to add another email account to Tempo! You can now add up to 3 email accounts, allowing Tempo to provide even more relevant emails and documents straight into your calendar.
We’ve increased the accuracy of the “My Current Location” feature shown on the “Image of the Day”.
We’ve addressed a number of sync related issues experienced in version 1.0.5 of Tempo. This includes:
• Tempo now correctly handles changing a calendar name
• Improvements around subscribed calendars, declined events & visibility settings
• Increased support for Tempo’s automated, one touch conference call and pass code dial-in feature – Now supporting even more conference call formats.
• A number of overall stability and visual updates
You can download Tempo Smart Calendar from the App Store for free.