Pulse lets you choose and share the stories you care about, from thousands of top news sources, your favorite blogs and social networks. All in one seamless, fluid experience that makes your news accurate and exciting.
- All your content in one place: So easy to add any content you want - from major publishers to blogs to social networks.
- Offline sync: No internet? No problem. Pulse loads the news stories you read, and makes them available wherever you are.
- Save Stories: Collect your favorite stories using your Pulse account and then sync them to send to Instapaper, Read it Later, Evernote and Reader, all in one tap.
- Source Syncing: With your Pulse account, sync your favorite sources across all your devices.
- News discovery: Pulse features new publishers each week. You can also search for a news source by simple keywords.
- Integration with Reader: Pulse allows you to directly import all your RSS feeds from Reader. Your stories are synced with your Reader account.
You can also subscribe to Premium Content starting from $0.99 per month. Your subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New In This Version:
- Share stories with your professional network on LinkedIn
- Save stories with one tap and send them to Pocket, Evernote and Instapaper.
You can download Pulse from the App Store for free.