Yelp App Gets Side-Swiping Support, Improved Business Photo Management
Yelp has been updated with improved pagination, support for side-swiping, and a more elegant way to add business photos.
Looking for a burrito joint open now? An Irish pub nearby? A gas station you can drive to before your tank hits empty? Yelp for your iPhone or iPad is here to help. Use us to search for places to eat, shop, drink, relax and play then read reviews from an active community of locals in the know.
• Search for businesses near you
• Tap quick links to find nearby bars, restaurants, cafes and more
• Narrow your searches by 'hood, distance, price, and what's open now
• Browse reviews to read what's great (and not so great) in your city
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses on iPhone
• Add tips, photos, and draft reviews for your favorite businesses
• Check-in and share on Facebook and Twitter
• Make reservations on OpenTable without leaving the Yelp app
• Look up addresses and phone numbers for thousands of businesses, then call or map them from your iPhone or iPad
• Yelp does augmented reality with Monocle. Overlay business information onto the world around you.
What's New In This Version:
Between the new season of Arrested Development, a new Daft Punk album, and the potential for a Taco Bell Waffle Taco, there's certainly a lot to be excited about these days. The Yelp Mobile team would like to give you a couple more reasons with these iPhone app updates:
• Browsing through Tips just got a ton easier with better pagination controls and support for side-swiping.
• We also made adding business photos a lot more elegant. Now it's easier to add multiple photos and review all the previous photos you've uploaded for a business.
You can download Yelp from the App Store for free.
Read More [via Tzvi]