AnyList App Now Supports the iPad
AnyList, an app for creating and sharing grocery shopping lists and recipes, has been updated with iPad support. Changes made in AnyList can now show up on everyone’s iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
• AnyList is fast. Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type. Add items by voice with Siri and Reminders Import (requires iOS 6).
• AnyList is organized. Common grocery items are automatically categorized, and you can create custom categories too. Create multiple lists to organize by store or occasion. Save items as favorites and create starter lists.
• AnyList lets you share. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iPhone or iPod touch.
• AnyList helps you plan. Enter your own recipes and organize them into collections. Easily add ingredients to your shopping lists when you're ready to prepare a recipe.
What's New In This Version:
• AnyList v2.0 is now a universal app with full support for iPad.
• Sign in to your AnyList account on your iPad, and you'll see all of your lists and recipes. Changes made on your iPad will be shown instantly on your iPhone or iPod touch, and vice versa.
You can download AnyList from the App Store for free.