Twitter for Mac Adds Notification Center Integration
Twitter has released an update to its Mac OS X application that brings integration with Notification Center.
Twitter is the place to get breaking news, local updates, global events, inspiration and good conversations.
* Watch the world unfold.
* Get a unique perspective.
* Follow fascinating people.
* See stories come to life.
* Share your moments.
What's New In This Version:
Notification Center integration: receive notifications when someone mentions you or when you receive a Direct Message. You can configure this from the app's Preferences window.
This update also includes the following changes:
* Fix for Growl notifications not working in Lion and Mountain Lion
* Fix for bug that prevented un-favoriting tweets
* Fix for missing account switcher in composer
* Fix for error message when posting a tweet with a pasted image
* Fix for enlarged avatar when dragging a tweet into an email
* Fixes for crashes and various other bugs
You can download Twitter from the App Store for free.