Shazam recognizes music and media playing around you. Tap the Shazam button to instantly tag, and then explore, buy, share and comment. Tagging is unlimited, so use Shazam as much as you want.
Once you’ve tagged something, you can:
○ Buy from iTunes (and find others by the same artist)
○ Watch the videos on YouTube
○ Share tags on Shazam Friends
○ Use LyricPlay to sing along to streamed lyrics
○ Check out the artist’s bio and discography
You can also:
○ Preview and save your favorite tags
○ Share tags on Twitter, Facebook & G+
○ Explore what’s popular around the world with Shazam’s Interactive Maps
○ Tag without coverage, Shazam will match when you have a connection
What's New In This Version:
Explore the world with Shazam’s interactive maps. Zoom from your current location to cities, countries and continents across the globe to discover what’s popular.
Welcome iPad users: Shazam is now a universal app – we have some awesome new features coming first to the iPad:
○ Auto Tagging: When Shazam is running it tags music and media around you – like songs featured in a TV show or music playing on your device.
○ Shazam even runs in the background and tags while you check your emails or play a game.
○ Dynamic new home screen: Browse real time updates of what’s being tagged on TV right now (US only) and the hottest music tracks globally.
○ Flip through your recent matches - add the ones you like to your favorites
You can download Shazam from the App Store for free.