Mobile browsing is incomplete without Flash video - Skyfire web browser SOLVES your video problems. Now you can watch Flash videos on iPhone from all over the web – live sports, breaking news and full-length comedy & entertainment.
● Skyfire allows you to watch Flash videos that otherwise don’t work on iPhone! Ever see a 'black rectangle' instead of a video while browsing with the native iPhone browser? That's when you need Skyfire!
● Enjoy videos from sites across the web that have not been optimized for iPhone such as live streaming video (breaking news, sports, concerts & more), South Park, The Daily Show, niche websites, and more.
● More than 200,000 websites are supported
What's New In This Version:
● Flash Video alert has been moved to the top of the browser. Now there is a Flash Video button in the top of the browser. Tap it to analyze the page for flash video.
● All New Search experience, now you get a single unified search and url navigation bar. Cleaner, simpler, and easier. You can even switch search engines.
● Smooth fullscreen . Simply scroll down any web page to scroll away the top and bottom controls. Scroll up and the top and bottom controls slide into place.
● Turn off the toolbar. Now in Settings you can turn off the Toolbar , easy as flicking a switch.
● Touch Effect, Tap anywhere and you get instant feedback of where you tapped. Its fun and helps you target tiny links and buttons.
● Related Video button is now separate from the Video Alert/"analyzing page" button. The icon is green now.
● Updated graphics for the toolbar and top chrome. Plus Updated Tutorial and FAQ pages.
● Fixed a number of crashes performance issues and bugs.
You can purchase Skyfire Web Browser from the App Store for $2.99.